This week we gathered the top questions and quotes as we receive so many positive feedback from you how they inspire you to move forward in your lives. So those of you who haven’t really looked into them yet, here’s your chance to answer and think about the most popular ones.
Questions are the simplest way of inspiration and they are amazing tools for self-discovery. Sometimes knowing the right question is enough, without even being able to answer it.
Top 3 inspirational questions:
1) What changes would you make in your life if you had only 10 more years to live?
We do a lot of procrastination in our life, for most it’s a defensive mode from doing the things we really like. We fear we can’t do it, that we are not worthy or think we have unlimited time. Well, none of us have and time gives us pressure in many situations of our lives! Sometimes we just need a little provocation to find the real answer inside of us.
2) If not doing it now, then when?
‘Ok, so I won’t start to work on my business website today, as I don’t have time, I don’t have enough experience or knowledge, I don’t have the money, I am not in a good mood, I need to do something else, it will be a failure, I feel it’s not the right time etc’.
Can you relate to any of the above thoughts?
If yes, I suggest you stop procrastinating! It is blocking you from achieving your goals! You have only one life to live! Live it the happy way!
Ask yourself: Why I am delaying doing/ solving ‘insert your goal or problem’?
3) What is stopping me from living the life I really want?
Are you living the life you really want? Or you are limiting yourself by: “No, I can’t start that!”, “It’s not possible”, “Life is a struggle and I should just cope with that” etc. Start to list out what is it that is really creating the gap between your life now and your dream life! Is it fears, thoughts or people limiting you? What is stopping you? Be mindful, face your barriers. It’s OK that they are there, you will find a way to get around them if there’s something you really want!
Our top 10 Favorite Quotes:
1) If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters, stay cool!
2) Happiness is the consequence of personal effort! – Elizabeth Gilbert
3) The elevator to success is out of order. Use the steps, one by one!
4) Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for You! – Johhny Depp
5) If you fall, I’ll always be there. The Floor
6) Accept who you are, unless you are a serial killer! – Ellen Degeneres
7) Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.
8) I’ll probably never fully become what I wanted to be when I grew up, but that’s probably because I wanted to be a ninja princess. Cassandra Duffy
9) You are the most beautiful when you talk about and do things you love!
10) People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Zagler